Nginx Location Matching Documentation Update

Maxim Dounin mdounin at
Thu Oct 18 12:33:54 UTC 2012

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 04:07:50PM +0400, Valentin V. Bartenev wrote:

> On Thursday 18 October 2012 15:24:14 kustodian wrote:
> > I would recommend that the documentation for location matching is updated
> >, explicitaly the example.
> > [...]
> You're referring to the community wiki, not documentation. Feel free to update
> it yourself.
> The documentation is here:

This wiki article was originated as a translation of official
documentation in Russian (which is now available in English, too,
see, and I always asked people to
don't deviate from official docs but keep it as a translation,
keeping comments/suggestions/additional notes separate from an

And I actually think that suggested change will be good for
understanding, and it would be good to add it to official

Maxim Dounin