Rewrite or proxy_pass to internal ip ?

hristoc nginx-forum at
Tue Oct 30 11:33:14 UTC 2012

I get real html from internal server with curl and is exact what I expect.
Over the nginx I fix the problem with bad gateway, but the problem that I
now see: nginx does not access remote directories after / for example: I see the html page, but if I organize my
page with jquery for example and is included from different directory
js/jquery.js I see is not loaded in html ie nginx does not sub directories,
only top level dir. For example if I try to access direct js file over the
web like: I get error 404
file not found. I think nginx does not forward this request to internal
serve and trying to find the js file on local directory.

How to resolve this issue ?