Nginx Frontend with Apache2 and Drupal6

Francis Daly francis at
Sun Sep 9 09:18:08 UTC 2012

On Sun, Sep 09, 2012 at 02:34:43AM +0200, Larry P. wrote:

Hi there,

> However, when I go to, thats with 2 trailing slashes, I
> get redirected to, strange but it works! I'm at a
> loss as to why. Can you think of how to remedy this?

"Two slashes" works because (probably) nginx merges them into one.

"One slash" probably doesn't seem to work because of browser caching,
I guess.

What is the output of

  curl -i

(which I presume is the request you want to have work)?

If it is a http redirect to Location:
then things are working. Clear your browser cache and try again.

Francis Daly        francis at