nginx-1.3.6

Kevin Worthington kworthington at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 20:07:50 UTC 2012

Hello Nginx Users,

Now available: Nginx 1.3.5 For Windows http://goo.gl/fa6P9 (32-bit and
64-bit versions)

These versions are to support legacy users who are already using
Cygwin based builds of Nginx. Officially supported native Windows
binaries are at nginx.org.

Announcements are also available via my Twitter stream
(http://twitter.com/kworthington), if you prefer to receive updates
that way.

Thank you,
Kevin