[ANN] ngx_openresty devel version 184.108.40.206 released
agentzh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 01:14:16 UTC 2013
I am happy to announce that the new development version of
ngx_openresty, 220.127.116.11, is now released:
Special thanks go to all our contributors and users for helping make
Below is the complete change log for this release, as compared to the
last (devel) release, 18.104.22.168:
* upgraded EchoNginxModule to 0.45.
* bugfix: $echo_client_request_headers would return the first
part of the request body when request body was read before
reading this variable.
* bugfix: $echo_client_request_headers might not work properly
in a subrequest.
* upgraded DrizzleNginxModule to 0.1.5.
* bugfix: compilation errors occurred with nginx 1.3.15.
thanks Karl Blessing for reporting this issue.
* docs: fixed a typo in the sample code for $drizzle_thread_id
reported by Lanfeng/yyQiuye.
* docs: documented the config syntax for db passwords with
special chars in them.
* upgraded LuaNginxModule to 0.7.20.
* feature: now we allow the "0" time argument in ngx.sleep().
* feature: ngx.location.capture and ngx.location.capture_multi
now return a lua table with the boolean field "truncated",
which indicates whether the subrequest response body is
* bugfix: request hung when rewrite cycled in
ngx.req.set_uri(uri, true) instead of throwing out an error
log message and a 500 page properly. thanks Calin Don for
* bugfix: assignment to ngx.status did not take effect when
the response status line had already been generated (by
ngx_proxy or others). thanks eqiuno for reporting this
* bugfix: ngx.req.raw_header() would return the first part of
the request body when request body was read before the call.
thanks Matthieu Tourne for reporting this issue.
* bugfix: ngx.req.raw_header() might not work properly in a
* bugfix: we would override the subrequest response status
code later when error happens.
* bugfix: the debug log message "lua set uri jump to <uri>"
generated by ngx.req.set_uri(uri, true) was wrong for
"<uri>" was the old URI.
* upgraded LuaRestyMySQLLibrary to 0.13.
* bugfix: 64-bit integer values in the MySQL packets (like
last insert ids) could not be properly parsed due to the
lack of support for 64-bit integers in LuaJIT's standard
"bit" module. thanks Azure Wang for the patch implementing a
* docs: various typo fixes from Tor Hveem and doledoletree.
* upgraded LuaRestyMemcachedLibrary to 0.11.
* feature: added new method "touch" for the new Memcached
command "touch". thanks merlin for the patch.
* updated the upstream_truncation patch for the Nginx core.
* bugfix: chunked upstream response bodies were treated as
502. thanks Andy Yuan for the report.
* bugfix: request response status was changed to 502 after
response header was sent in case of data truncation.
* bugfix: the "last buf" (i.e., bufs with "last_buf" or
"last_in_chain" set) should not be sent downstream in case
of upstream data truncation.
* updated the dtrace patch for the Nginx core.
* feature: made the stap function "ngx_chain_dump()" print out
info about the "last_buf" and "last_in_chain" flags in bufs
and removed the old "<eof>" notation in the output.
The HTML version of the change log with lots of helpful hyper-links can
be browsed here:
OpenResty (aka. ngx_openresty) is a full-fledged web application
server by bundling the standard Nginx core, lots of 3rd-party Nginx
modules and Lua libraries, as well as most of their external
dependencies. See OpenResty's homepage for details:
We have been running extensive testing on our Amazon EC2 test cluster
and ensure that all the components (including the Nginx core) play
well together. The latest test report can always be found here:
More information about the nginx