How to set up nginx as a 2-factor authentication portal that becomes transparent once auth'd?

ix8675874 at ix8675874 at
Fri Apr 12 23:01:59 UTC 2013

Hi Andrew,

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013, at 03:29 PM, Andrew Alexeev wrote:
> There's an http request authentication module by one of nginx core
> developers here:

That one takes care of the known password I guess.

> And have you checked Lua-module for nginx by agentzh (Yichun Zhang) ?

Nope not yet.  I'm not even sure what Lua does specifically.  But the
Oauth support looks like it's in the right direction.  So, I guess I'll
do some reading.

Ideally I'd love to find something this simple -, but for
nginx.  Seems like it'd be generally useful for any / all websites.

I'll read up AND keep looking.

Thanks a bunch.