listen backlog

crazynuxer rizki at detik.com
Thu Apr 18 10:04:14 UTC 2013

thanks,

Rizki

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 4:45 PM, Igor Sysoev <igor at sysoev.ru> wrote:

> On Apr 18, 2013, at 13:40 , crazynuxer wrote:
>
> Dear All,
>
> I have some vhost with nginx , when I set backlog at some vhost, I get
> error
>
> nginx: [emerg] duplicate listen options for 0.0.0.0:80 <http://0.0.0.0/>in
>
> my question is. When we configure 1 vhost with backlog option , it will be
> applied to all vhost or not?
>

> Yes, it is applied to all vhost listening on the same port. This is
> property of a port.
>

> --
> Igor Sysoev
> http://nginx.com/services.html

-biasakan bottom post dan delete yang tidak perlu
-everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, it's  not the end
-tumbang tujuh kali, itu berarti kita harus mampu berdiri delapan kali
-If I Fail, I try again and again and again. Cause I Believe, there is GAIN
in aGAIN!"
-simpati: 08119625241

http://rizki.us
crazynuxer at gmail.com