How to use nginx as loadbalancer for different webserver?

Jörg Kastning joerg.kastning at
Mon Apr 22 06:37:51 UTC 2013

I found the mistake. The Firewall-Policy was configured but the used
Host-Object was wrong. There were the wrong ip addresses for my webservrs
added. I changed this and can reach my webservers now.

Thanks for your help.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Jörg Kastning

Falkenstraße 31
33758 Schloß Holte-Stukenbrock
Fon: +49(0)5207 9299-282
Fax +49(0)5207 9299-296
mailto: joerg.kastning at
XMPP: joerg.kastning at

Vorstand: Frank Roebers (Vorsitzender), Andreas Wenninger, Mark Schröder
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Günter Lewald
Handelsregister Bielefeld HRB 36014

Weitere Infos unter: