Majid Al Futtaim Fashion to launch Abercrombie and Fitch in Dubai in 2014

abbott nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue Apr 23 10:57:37 UTC 2013

Majid Al Futtaim Fashion to launch Abercrombie and Fitch in Dubai in 2014

Hot on the heels of its recent announcement to bring Hollister to the
region, Majid Al Futtaim Fashion, the retail arm of Majid Al Futtaim
Ventures, has finalized another joint-venture agreement with Abercrombie &
Fitch Co., to bring the iconic Abercrombie & Fitch clothing brand to the
Middle East.
The first
[url=http://www.abercrombiebillig.org/frauen/abercrombie-and-fitch-frauen-pullover]abercrombie
and fitch pullover[/url] store for the region is set to open in Dubai in
2014.

North American brands are the most global, according to a recent retail
industry report released by CB Richard Ellis, with 73% present in all three
major retail markets - Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa. The
report also found that 61.2% cent of American brands operate at least one
store in Dubai, making it the second most targeted city for international
retailers
[url=http://www.abercrombiebillig.org/abercrombie-and-fitch-for-men/abercrombie-fitch-herren-tees]abercrombie
and fitch t shirt[/url], falling closely behind London.

"The signing of another joint-venture with leading retailer Abercrombie &
Fitch Co., reflects our demonstrated understanding of the region's evolving
retail landscape," said Ahmed Galal Ismail, CEO Majid Al Futtaim Ventures.
"The
[url=http://www.abercrombiebillig.org/frauen/abercrombie-and-fitch-frauen-jeans]abercrombie
and fitch jeans[/url] brand is an iconic label that will enhance Majid Al
Futtaim Fashion's already established portfolio of brands, and cement its
reputation as the preferred strategic partner for the world's most desirable
brands."

"I'm delighted to finalize Majid Al Futtaim Fashion's partnership with
Abercrombie & Fitch, said Asil Attar, CEO of Majid Al Futtaim Fashion. "The
brand exudes the same spirited energy as our young, modern consumer and
we're confident that it will resonate amongst our core audiences. With our
initial store projected for 2014 in Dubai, we will work closely with
[url=http://www.abercrombiebillig.org/frauen/abercrombie-and-fitch-frauen-hoodies]abercrombie
and fitch hoodie[/url] to ensure we remain true to the brand's lifestyle
concept, and work on a strategic rollout plan to increase the brand's
presence across the region."

This is Abercrombie & Fitch Co.'s, first venture into the Middle East region
and will see leading American brands, Abercrombie and Fitch and separately,
Hollister mark their regional debut both in Dubai. Reaffirming Dubai's
appeal as an international launch pad for global brands,
[url=http://www.abercrombiebillig.org/hollister]abercrombie and fitch
hollister[/url] will further diversify the city's rapidly expanding retail
offer.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,238578,238578#msg-238578