Announcing ngx_pagespeed beta

Jeff Kaufman jefftk at
Thu Apr 25 21:02:00 UTC 2013

The Nginx version of PageSpeed is now ready for production use.  You
can see it in action with examples on our demonstration site:

Read more in our official announcement:

Get started with ngx_pagespeed or upgrade to beta with the installation guide:

Join our mailing lists to keep up with changes in ngx_pagespeed:!forum/ngx-pagespeed-discuss!forum/ngx-pagespeed-announce

Thanks to everyone who helped with getting us to beta, especially Otto
van der Schaff, Chai Zhenhua, Weibin Yao, Junmin Xiong, and Ben

Jeff Kaufman