Include additional files

Jörg Kastning joerg.kastning at
Fri Apr 26 05:47:13 UTC 2013

Ok. So the upstream block has to be in the nginx.conf. I thought I could
this one export to a separate file, too.

I was wondering why I still got the error message after I deleted the
upstream block in nginx.conf and had it only in my included file. So the
upstream configuration must be in nginx.conf?