recent nginx security issue announce

António P. P. Almeida appa at perusio.net
Fri Apr 26 09:13:10 UTC 2013

It seems that they don't know the meaning of responsible disclosure. They
should have given you some time
before going public. Unfortunately there are plenty of drama queens in the
IT security field.

All responsible disclosure be gone, for I want to have the attribution:
first post is all that matters.
It builds cred among the "customer base".

----appa