still 400 response code, but so weird this time

microwish nginx-forum at nginx.us
Thu Aug 1 10:13:00 UTC 2013

Thanks, Maxim.

By "Such lines in access log are caused by opening and closing a connection
without sending any data in it", you are meaning that a client opens a
connection and then closes the connection actively without sending any data,
or that a Nginx worker process accepts a connection and then closes it
actively without sending any data to the client?

In any case, is the TCP handshake completed?

I guess that SSL handshakes are already in process, because CPU resource is
consumed much.

Just as you said, if the browser rejected my SSL cert, what could I do to
solve this issue?

Thanks again.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,241435,241456#msg-241456