Limit connection to specific location

Jaap van Arragon j.vanarragon at lukkien.com
Wed Aug 14 11:54:50 UTC 2013

I've tried the limit_req but the problem is that it limits the
simultaneous requests and I want to limit the total request per hour from
one ip (not necessarily simultaneously)

We've fixed it in the application now, there seemed to be a django view
module for it.

Thanks for the options.

Regards
Jaap