Any config tricks to stop site from framing us?

Ilan Berkner ilan at
Tue Dec 3 21:15:11 UTC 2013

One possibility (not Nginx related directly) is to block their IP address
at the firewall level from even getting to your server.

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 4:13 PM, Ian Evans <ianevans at> wrote:

> Yesterday, I discovered that someone had registered a site (basically
> taking our domain name and adding a word to it) and then framed our whole
> site in theirs. By that I mean it's a full iframe job, with no toolbars
> showing.
> Not sure what they're up to, but I'd like to stop it. I know I can use a
> framebuster, but I'm wondering what I can do on the nginx.conf end to stop
> them dead in their tracks so not an ounce of our bandwidth goes to them.
> Thanks for any advice.
> nginx at

Ilan Berkner
Chief Technology Officer

6300 NE 1st Ave., Suite 203
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33334
(954) 771-0914

<> <> - Online interactive curriculum for home use, PreK-8th
Grade. - Online writing tutorials for high, middle, and
elementary school students. - A forum to chat with parents online about kids,
education, parenting and more. - Online vocabulary and spelling activities for teachers,
parents and students.