Proxy Pass Redirect Problem

david david at styleflare.com
Sun Dec 15 01:07:37 UTC 2013

Maxim!

Thank you.

I must of missed something because it does not seem to solve my issue.

I removed the $uri param from the proxy_pass.

I also tried adding proxy_redirect

(But I think that belongs to the @wsgi block and not the @store block.
But I am not exactly sure.)

Because my understanding is that its getting sent to the @wsgi app thats
what is issuing the redirect and using the proxy pass address to rewrite
the uri.

location @wsgi {
                 include uwsgi_params;
                 uwsgi_pass unix://tmp/spften.sock;