Parallel subrequests

honwel nginx-forum at nginx.us
Thu Dec 19 07:59:03 UTC 2013

Hi

   I want write a http hadler(using subrequest) to deal with combine
response from mutiple backend. but "Emiller's Advanced Topics In Nginx
Module Development - 2.3. Sequential subrequests" issue that "  Subrequests
might need to access the network, and if so, Nginx needs to return to its
other work while it waits for a response. So we need to check the return
value of ngx_http_subrequest"
  How to write a Parallel subrequests which several subrequests by POST in
parallel rather than one by one after received preivous response ?
thanks.

best regards
honwel

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,245707,245707#msg-245707