How to delete cache based on expires headers?

Indo Php iptablez at
Tue Dec 24 02:57:47 UTC 2013

Can somebody help me on this?

Thank you before

On Thursday, December 19, 2013 11:21 AM, Indo Php <iptablez at> wrote:

I'm using proxy_cache to mirror my files with the configuration below

proxy_cache_path  /var/cache/nginx/image levels=1:2 keys_zone=one:10m inactive=7d     max_size=100g;

Our backend server has the expires header set to 600secs

Is that posibble for us to also delete the cache files located at /var/cache/nginx/image depends on the backend expire header?

nginx mailing list
nginx at