Need help : Getting 502 response status code for specific URL

Nikolas Stevenson-Molnar nik.molnar at consbio.org
Tue Feb 12 20:27:22 UTC 2013

502 Bad Gateway usually indicates a problem with the application (or
upstream) server. In this case, I think that would be Unicorn. Double
check that Unicorn is configured and running and correctly and that the
port or socket  that you have in your nginx config is the same as the
one Unicorn is listening on.

_Nik