[nginx-announce] nginx-1.3.13

Kevin Worthington kworthington at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 03:21:14 UTC 2013

Hello Nginx Users,

Now available: Nginx 1.3.13 For Windows http://goo.gl/zbUIy (32-bit and
64-bit versions)

These versions are to support legacy users who are already using Cygwin
based builds of Nginx. Officially supported native Windows binaries are at
nginx.org.

Announcements are also available via my Twitter stream (
http://twitter.com/kworthington), if you prefer to receive updates
that way.

Thank you,
Kevin