Updated hotlink protection with new Google Image Search
Emilian Robert Vicol
lists at ruby-forum.com
Sun Feb 24 02:42:46 UTC 2013
for those using wordpress, WP-PICShield can be helpful, do almost
everything you want or not :)
- Pass-Through Images Request
- Caching Support,
- Custom image transprency
- Anti-IFRAME Protection,
- Custom PNG watermark
- HostName over images as url and/or in QR-BarCode !!!
- Protection against unauthorized requests
- Redirect direct-link to: attachment, single/gallery, or home
- Allow Online Translators
- Avoid memory errors for big files
- Allow share button for socials sites:Facebook, Pinterest, Thumblr,
Twitter, Google Plus
- Allow Wordpress via RPC and Twitter via OAuth
- Allow remote ip list
- Manual Clear Cache script avoid php limit execution
- CDN Tools and helps !!!
unfortunately only httacces rules , not nginx.
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.
More information about the nginx