Is it possible that nginx will not buffer the client body?

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Thu Feb 28 18:12:47 UTC 2013

Hello!

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 05:36:23PM +0000, André Cruz wrote:

> I'm also very interested in being able to configure nginx to NOT
> proxy the entire request.
>
> Regarding this patch,
> https://github.com/alibaba/tengine/pull/91, is anything
> fundamentally wrong with it? I don't understand Chinese so I'm
> at a loss here...

As a non-default mode of operation the aproach taken is likely
good enough (not looked into details), but the patch won't work
with current nginx versions - at least it needs (likely major)
adjustments to cope with changes introduced during work on chunked
request body support as available in nginx 1.3.9+.

http://nginx.org/en/donation.html