Wordpress in a subfolder

Anoop Alias anoopalias01 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 13:29:59 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 6:55 PM, Edho Arief <edho at myconan.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 8:16 PM, Anoop Alias <anoopalias01 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a setup where there are 2 installations of wordpress .One under /
> and
> > one under /wordpress . The configs are as below
> >

> > ##############################
> > location / {
> >
> > try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php?q=$uri&$args;
> >
> > }
> >
> > location /wordpress {
> >
> > try_files $uri $uri/ /wordpress/index.php?q=$uri&$args;
> >
> > }
> >
> > location ~ \.php$ {
> >                try_files $uri =404;
> >                fastcgi_pass unix:/opt/pifpm/fpmsockets/picdn.sock;
> >                fastcgi_index index.php;
> >                include fastcgi_params;
> >         }
> >

> I think you forgot this line
>
> fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME $request_filename;

In my fastcgi_params include file I have

==========
fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_NAME        $fastcgi_script_name;
fastcgi_param  REQUEST_URI        $request_uri;

fastcgi_param  DOCUMENT_ROOT      $document_root;

fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME    $document_root$fastcgi_script_name;

Will this not work?

Thanks
--
Anoop P Alias (PGP Key ID : 0x014F9953)