Webserver crashes sometimes - don't know why

Patrik Kernstock info at pkern.at
Mon Jan 7 07:05:21 UTC 2013

Hello,

my nginx webserver crashes sometimes and I don't know why. It's not on every
day and not at the same time as the crash before. I just get sometimes a
message from my monitoring service that my http server isn't working
anymore. Then I restart nginx and everything is working fine again - till
the next mysterious crash.

So how I can find out why it crashes? I use the latest development version
of nginx. I have the problem since 1.3.8 or 1.3.9 (I guess).

Thanks for any help! :)

Greets from Austria,
Patrik / Patschi