AW: Webserver crashes sometimes - don't know why

Patrik Kernstock info at pkern.at
Mon Jan 7 09:18:26 UTC 2013

Hi Lukas,

No, I currently have the latest development version from svn  of 01.01.2013
- 1.3.11. (Revision 5001).
I only have one installed module: headers more

Have I add "debug" behind error.log? I currently have it without debug and I
don't see any information about the crash.

Thanks for your help :)

Greets,
Patschi