Redirect specific query to a page

OndanomalA ondanomala_albertelli at
Sat Jan 19 14:44:24 UTC 2013

Thanks Antonio for the reply! :)

The fact is that I don't care so much about these redirects, I just want
4/5 pages of the old permalink structure to be correctly redirected to the
new pages. This 4 page are (for example):

All should be redirected to 4 different pages. Is there a way - without
looking at parameters (I just need to redirect THOSE 4/5 pages, not the
whole perm structure) - to tell to singly redirect each to the
corresponding new page (one line rewrite for each)?

For example:
/?option=com_content&view=category&id=40&Itemid=106 -> /blahblah/page1
/?option=com_content&view=article&id=164&Itemid=139 -> /blahblah/page2