About ignore_invalid_headers directive in SSL

Lukas Tribus luky-37 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 22 17:26:10 UTC 2013

Please be more specific about SSL "not working".
What does actually happen?
Do you see errors in the Browser?
Do you see errors in access or error logs?
Would you post your relevant configuration please?

Also, since ignore_invalid_headers has nothing to do with SSL
at all [2], why do you think are trying to fix a SSL related
problem with it? What do you expect from that command?

[2] http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_core_module.html#ignore_invalid_headers