About ignore_invalid_headers directive in SSL

Valentin V. Bartenev vbart at nginx.com
Wed Jan 23 14:35:47 UTC 2013

On Wednesday 23 January 2013 15:29:18 sdeancos wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Sorry...
>
> When i say "not working" meant that  not working ignore_invalid_headers off
> directive.. not propage my customs headers.
>
> My example:
>
>     server {
> 	listen 443;
> 	ssl on;
> 	ssl_certificate my_public.crt;
> 	ssl_certificate_key my_server.key;
>         server_name myservername;
>         ignore_invalid_headers off;
>         location / {
>             proxy_pass_header Server;
>             proxy_set_header Host $http_host;
>             proxy_redirect off;
>             proxy_set_header X-Real-IP $remote_addr;
>             proxy_set_header X-Scheme $scheme;
>             proxy_pass http://192.168.1.82;
>         }
>     }
>

> Thanks!

Is this the default server? Do you have other server blocks that listen on 443?

Please note from the documentation:

  "A directive can be specified on the server level in a default server. In this
   case, its value will cover all virtual servers listening on the same address
   and port." @ http://nginx.org/r/ignore_invalid_headers

  wbr, Valentin V. Bartenev

--
http://nginx.com/support.html