Nginx flv stream gets too slow on 2000 concurrent connections

shahzaib shahzaib shahzaib.cb at
Wed Jan 23 15:30:09 UTC 2013

Sketchboy, i sent you the output of only 1000 concurrent connections
because it wasn't peak hours of traffic. I'll send you the output of iostat
1 when concurrent  connections will hit to 2000+ in next hour. Please keep
in touch cause i need to resolve this issue :(