How does FastCGI work under the covers?

kgk nginx-forum at
Mon Jul 1 15:57:21 UTC 2013

Hello Maxim,

Thank you so much for answering my previous questions!  Now I have a few

1.  Will Nginx provide a FastCGI request only when it is 100% complete,
i.e., the browser has provided every necessary byte?

2.  Will Nginx always accept 100% of a FastCGI response and hold it inside
internal buffers (or on disk), and not wait for the client (= web browser)?