adding query string to redirect ?

Francis Daly francis at
Mon Jul 1 21:56:29 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jul 01, 2013 at 05:18:47PM -0400, Jonathan Vanasco wrote:

Hi there,

> the problem is that we can't figure out how to make this work correctly when the url already contains query strings.

If the format difference between $request_uri and $uri is not important
to you in this case, and if the order of the arguments is not important,
then replacing

might be enough.

for what the different variables mean.

If those conditions don't hold, then you may need to set your extra bit
to start with ? or & depending on the existence of $args or of $is_args,
which you could do in a map.

Francis Daly        francis at