Disable open_file_cache for a specific location

Francis Daly francis at daoine.org
Wed Jul 3 07:55:09 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 02, 2013 at 08:16:00PM -0400, Peleke wrote:

Hi there,

> Sorry, maybe it is only related to the permalink structure which worked with
> Apache before server move.

Could be; the fact that this is a new nginx deployment which used to be
an apache deployment is probably useful information for when it comes
to fixing the nginx configuration.

> The gallery script adds it own extensions to the address.
> You can see it live on www.peleke.de/galerie and then click on one of the
> three gallery sources (Flickr, Facebook or Google+).
> Can you see what I mean?

I don't see anything there which is obviously cache-related.

I do see the words "Gallery not found!!!".

So: when you type a specific curl command -- such as "curl -i
http://www.peleke.de/galerie/facebook/" -- what response do you get and
what response do you expect?

And what nginx configuration do you use that leads you to get and expect
those things?

Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org