nginx, solaris, eventport

drook nginx-forum at nginx.us
Thu Jul 4 06:13:38 UTC 2013

Hi.

I'm using nginx on Solaris for years. For years I've been experiencing
errors when eventport is on (with /dev/poll everything is fine, but I'm
kinda perfectionist and I want to use native solaris features).

I realize that screaming "help with eventport" is counter-productive, so how
can I localize/debug my troubles to write a comprehensive error report ?
Right now the problem looks like the inability to connect to port 80 which
nginx is listening on, error log on the "notice" level is silent about
reasons of this. Restarting nginx helps. Will switching to "debug" loglevel
clarify this or do I need to do something else ?

Thanks.
Eugene.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,240568,240568#msg-240568