spdy per location

António P. P. Almeida appa at perusio.net
Mon Jul 8 14:45:32 UTC 2013

spdy is a socket directive option. You cannot set it outside of that
context AFAICT.

What you can do is play with redirects between two hosts, one with spdy and
one without.

Since usually certs have at least one DNS name besides the CN you can do it
with the same cert. Probably
I haven't tested and don't know if Nginx complains about a duplicated cert
in different hosts.

It's not nice or clean. It's an ugly hack.

----appa

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 3:06 PM, Richard Kearsley <rkearsley at blueyonder.co.uk