Permissions not working for upload module

dlynam nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue Jul 9 11:37:43 UTC 2013

I've recently created an RPM for Cent-Os 4 for NGINX 1.2.6 which includes
the `nginx_upload_module version 2.2.0`

When the files get uploaded they don't have correct permissions.

They have the default user `rw permission`

However included the `upload_store_access` with the correct permissions

See my config.

    location /upload {
    	dav_methods PUT;
    	root /opt/glassfish/domains/domain1/logs/uploadStore/;
    	upload_store /opt/glassfish/domains/domain1/logs/uploadStore 1;
    	upload_store_access all:rw;
    	upload_set_form_field $upload_field_name.name $arg_filename;
    	upload_set_form_field $upload_field_name.content
"$upload_content_type";
    	upload_set_form_field $upload_field_name.path "$upload_tmp_path";
    	allow all;
    }

The files get output to
`/opt/glassfish/domains/domain1/logs/uploadStore/upload/`

Is this correct? I would expect them to just go to
`/opt/glassfish/domains/domain1/logs/uploadStore/`

I need to get the output files to be readable by every user.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,240692,240692#msg-240692