spdy per location

Richard Kearsley rkearsley at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jul 9 16:50:23 UTC 2013

Thanks all

I think I will just open another port (looks like 6121 is registered for
spdy?)
because I'm not using hostnames (only IPs) and I don't like redirects

so:

server
{
     listen 80;
     listen 443 ssl;
     listen 6121 ssl spdy; # it will still fall-back to https if the
client doesn't support spdy

     location /
     {
         blah;