Help Needed to configure NGINX reverse proxy with URL rewrite.

sdip nginx-forum at
Thu Jul 11 07:14:39 UTC 2013

I am new on NGINX. I am looking for reverse proxy solution which can rewrite
URL as well. It seems NGINX might be able to do the same thus asking for
your help.

Our requirement is to publish a external url for one of our internal server
and hide the external url address from those external users.

Like external users will access  --> NGINX proxy

I tried to with IIS ARR but could not manage to produce. Just wondering if
NGINX proxy seemlessly can do the same.