connect() to 127.0.0.1:80 failed (99: Cannot assign requested address

Scott Ribe scott_ribe at elevated-dev.com
Sun Jul 14 00:26:45 UTC 2013

On Jul 13, 2013, at 5:12 PM, Atul Bansal wrote:

> I dont know what i am doing :(

Everybody's got to start from 0 some time...

> As I said, i did what i mentioned above and now I just need to test what I am doing.... I referred google for setup..

I think you need to include your config file in your next message.

> After installing php mysql nginx... I just echoed some text and it gives me this error in log files

You need to be more clear about what you're trying to do and how, step-by-step. (There are lots of ways to do things, maybe more than you know and that's why you're assuming you know what we mean by "run php" or "echo text"...)

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe at elevated-dev.com
http://www.elevated-dev.com/