connect() to failed (99: Cannot assign requested address

Scott Ribe scott_ribe at
Sun Jul 14 00:26:45 UTC 2013

On Jul 13, 2013, at 5:12 PM, Atul Bansal wrote:

> I dont know what i am doing :(

Everybody's got to start from 0 some time...

> As I said, i did what i mentioned above and now I just need to test what I am doing.... I referred google for setup..

I think you need to include your config file in your next message.

> After installing php mysql nginx... I just echoed some text and it gives me this error in log files

You need to be more clear about what you're trying to do and how, step-by-step. (There are lots of ways to do things, maybe more than you know and that's why you're assuming you know what we mean by "run php" or "echo text"...)

Scott Ribe
scott_ribe at
(303) 722-0567 voice