stub_status always give me 0 Reading when upgraded to 1.4.1

Maxim Dounin mdounin at
Wed Jul 17 12:32:06 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 06:48:53PM +0800, Tsz Ming WONG wrote:

> Thanks for the explanation.
> But given that this is a busy server, sound abnormal if it always return a
> 0? (according to the doc: reading - nginx reads request header)

Reading request headers happens almost immediately, especially if
request headers fit into a single packet.  That is, the number is
expected to be near 0 even on a busy system unless there are some
specific conditions like big cookies used.

Maxim Dounin