Setting Keepalive_timeout for specific location.

Jeffrey 'jf' Lim at
Thu Jul 18 09:15:59 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 5:06 PM, Kim Yong <limkimyong at> wrote:
> Hi I'd like to know if setting keepalive for a specific location is
> possible. Right now I have only managed to get it working on server {}
> directive but not location {} directive.

it seems possible according to the docs. indicates that
you can use the directive in a location as well.

What version of nginx is this, and what behaviour are you seeing?

He who settles on the idea of the intelligent man as a static entity
only shows himself to be a fool.

and if you use the program, he is your master."
    --Richard Stallman