listen directive

drook nginx-forum at nginx.us
Fri Jul 26 04:32:44 UTC 2013

Actually, I've read carefully this part of the manual before creating this
topic. I still think the quoted passage explains nothing about virtualhost
handling. It doesn't explain that skipping address or port will result in
what I prefer to call "less prioritized vhosts". May be it's obvious from
the parts you and Igor pointed at, but not to me, sorry.

I undrestood the concept (at least I think I did), so no further questions
left - thanks. I think you don't indend to discuss how to write the
documantation. :)

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,241215,241278#msg-241278