Hosting multiple domains

Paul N. Pace paulnpace at
Tue Jun 18 01:46:31 UTC 2013

Thank you Steve for nginx -t, and Sajan was correct, I had a syntax
error in a server block.

However, while I was troubleshooting I noticed my log files getting
rather huge. I keep the access_log and error_log files in the
directories for each site.

How can I keep these log files to a reasonable size without losing the
data? (I use Piwik to analyze access logs, so I don't want to lose any