Accessing PHP-FPM's Status Page

Schiz0 schiz0phrenic21 at
Fri Jun 21 02:31:23 UTC 2013

Hello list,

I use php-fpm via fastcgi to handle my PHP scripts. I have that working
successfully. PHP-FPM has a feature where it displays a status page, as
mentioned here:

I'd like to be able to access this through nginx. I tried setting my
configuration to what I would expect to work, but, alas, it does not.

Here's my configuration:

The error I get when I try to browse to is:
"File not found."

in my browser, and in the nginx error log:

2013/06/20 22:29:51 [error] 85006#0: *13 FastCGI sent in stderr: "Primary
script unknown" while reading response header from upstream, client:
x.x.x.132, server:, request: "GET /fpm-status HTTP/1.1",
upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/phpfpm.sock:", host: ""

Nothing shows up in php-fpm's error log.

Thanks for any help/suggestions on getting this working!