Accessing PHP-FPM's Status Page

Schiz0 schiz0phrenic21 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 02:50:28 UTC 2013

I don't know why, but it is simply not working for me. I tried changing my
SCRIPT_FILENAME to match yours exactly, and I changed my location block to
"location ~ ^/fpm-status$ {}" - as opposed to using "=". Same problems.

I also tried toggling fastcgi_intercept_errors to see if that did anything.

May I ask to see your fastcgi_params file?