Nginx + Uwsgi Error: unknown directive "uwsgi_pass"

Josh Haimson jhaimson at MIT.EDU
Wed Jun 26 14:55:24 UTC 2013

Thanks for the help!  Unfortunately, changing uwsgi_pass to wsgi_pass did
not solve the problem.  Now I just get an error saying there's an unknown
directive 'wsgi_pass' instead of an unknown directive 'uwsgi_pass'.

The odd thing is that 'uwsgi_pass' works perfectly on a different machine
running the same OS and the same version of nginx.

Any ideas on why this might be?

Thanks,
Josh