502 bad gateway error with php5-fpm on Debian 7

GASPARD kévin list-reader at koshie.fr
Sat Mar 2 19:14:55 UTC 2013

Well, in fact I've a new problem.

info.php file works, so php works.

But when I'm trying to access to my install.php file for wordpress
installation I've "File not found." and in /var/log/nginx/error.log I
have: "*1 FastCGI sent in stderr: "Primary script unknown" while reading
response header from upstream, client: 89.2.128.79, server:
blog.koshie.fr, request: "GET /wp-admin/install.php HTTP/1.1", upstream:
"fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock:", host: "blog.koshie.fr""

An idea? I've googled a little and some peoples talk about
/etc/nginx/fastcgi_params's SCRIPT_FILE_NAME parameters. But I don't
understand what value to put into.

PS : Sorry for the noise of my last e-mail.

Cordially, Koshie

Utilisant le logiciel de courrier d'Opera : http://www.opera.com/mail/