How can nginx reverse proxy google app engine via SPDY?

张沈鹏 zsp007 at
Sun Mar 3 06:58:13 UTC 2013

I write this and it success proxyed , but I want to let the proxy use SPDY
there is no how to use SPDY in revese proxy in the document

    listen       443;

    ssl on;
    ssl_certificate /etc/ssl/certs/42btc.crt;
    ssl_certificate_key /etc/ssl/private/42btc.key;
    #enables SSLv3/TLSv1, but not SSLv2 which is weak and should no longer
be used.
    ssl_protocols SSLv3 TLSv1;
    #Disables all weak ciphers
    ssl_ciphers ALL:!aNULL:!ADH:!eNULL:!LOW:!EXP:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM;

    location / {

        proxy_set_header HOST <>

        proxy_set_header REMOTE-HOST $remote_addr;

server {
    listen      80;
    server_name *;
    charset utf-8;