Issue with HttpAuthDigestModule

redleaderuk nginx-forum at
Fri Mar 8 23:41:46 UTC 2013

I think I've found the actual problem: having a querystring at the end of
the URL stops the HttpAuthDigiestModule from working correctly.

In fact, simply appending a question mark at the end of a URL is enough to
prevent authentication.  I just get repeatedly asked to authenticate, round
and round I go in a loop.

Can anyone shed any light on this please?  I hope it's something I can fix
via the config file but perhaps it's simply a limitation with the module