error unlink() nginx 1.2.6

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Sun Mar 10 16:30:11 UTC 2013

Hello!

On Sat, Mar 09, 2013 at 07:52:40PM -0500, michael.heuberger wrote:

> Hello guys
>
> I'm having this problem too in version 3.1.14 and never do delete these
> files manually. How can I solve this?

Even if you did not delete files manually, the message still
indicate files were somehow removed out of nginx control.  You
may want to dig further to find out how files were removed.

> Maxim, if you say the message is too scary, then why don't we change the
> level of this log message from critical to notice?

The notice is certainly too low, as this isn't something which
should happen under normal conditions.

http://nginx.org/en/donation.html