multiple docroot

ron ramos nhadie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 09:52:20 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Is it possible to have multiple docroot for a single domain? and will load
different docroot based on condition?

our developers are currently developing our application but based on a new
framework. so they would like to be able to have the legacy framework and
the new framework to co-exists to ensure that the app will have less error
when new framework is launched.

one sample condition is mobile, if nginx detects that it is user-agent is
from mobile it will use legacy if not use new framework.
that is just one condition, we will have other conditions as well.

is it possible on nginx?

Regards,
Ron