multiple docroot

ron ramos nhadie at
Mon Mar 11 09:52:20 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Is it possible to have multiple docroot for a single domain? and will load
different docroot based on condition?

our developers are currently developing our application but based on a new
framework. so they would like to be able to have the legacy framework and
the new framework to co-exists to ensure that the app will have less error
when new framework is launched.

one sample condition is mobile, if nginx detects that it is user-agent is
from mobile it will use legacy if not use new framework.
that is just one condition, we will have other conditions as well.

is it possible on nginx?